Saturday, May 27, 2006
Today opened my eyes to what a shit I've been.
In the morning was the usual torment over the phone. Bahh, whatever; it's back up at least. Then I was really down and shit in school. Messaged them to say sorry; think it was fine after that.
Then the wake. I realised how I've left God at the back of my mind; how I've been an ungrateful mortal too arrogant to think of Him and what He's done for me to get me where I am. And to think that to remember Allah, I had to be tested for the strength of my faith. I am disgusting.
And so I prayed, real hard, to keep out what I didn't want to hear- somehow today, I felt God was listening. Like He was giving me a second shot to call out. Sorry, Allah, for having been so ignorant, how could I ever just forget and choose to remember only when I need You; all this when all along, You never forgot about me. Please God, I surrender unto You and the plans You have for me. Please God, bring me closer to You and on the path to You. This world is just a stopover, till You decide the time is right for me to return to You. I love You, Allah; like how You've loved me all sixteen years of my being here. Thank You for all that You've given; please take me closer to You, engulf me in the warmth of Your light and show me the path straight back to You.
Amin.
I flew @ 5:25 AM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com