Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, May 20, 2006

Oh so now I totally scare you. Screw you, bitch. I HATE your GUTS. A simple SORRY does the trick, if you'd suck up your fucking ego and apologise. THANK YOU for making me losing faith in something I THOUGHT I had, idiot me, fucking idiot me actually THOUGHT there WAS something. HONESTLY, NOW. I cannot stand you. And your lies. Oh "till beyond university"? Hell yeah, I'll know you till then; I'll know you for the bitch who hurt me so bad when I was 16, the bitch who taught me to see the world for what it is. Someone come over and take me away from the 2 of you, please and quick, and fix me up. You, idiot, FORGET about next Sunday, not gonna happen; go get your fucking birthday present of HER and let that be the last thing I ever see of you. I've got OTHER people to go spend time with, since YOU don't honestly give a SHIT either. And get this- I'm GLAD we're not on the same flight; go do your scheming bitching together, I DON'T CARE. I'm GLAD I don't have to spend another night in a hotel with you, so I don't have to look at your stupid face and be hurt by the way you'll end up treating me, spend 26 hours wishing that you'll do something nice, for ME for a fucking change- because guess what, you don't matter anymore. Get OUT of my life, now, quick, I should have never given you that spot in the first place. Look I didn't even use the words LOVE YOU once, in this whole blodyd entry. I don't see a need to, it would be lying if I did. Happy now, bitches? Now, bugger off and go bother someone else.


I flew @
9:41 PM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com