Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hello blog. My GRADES ARE DISMAL. Bloody disappointment, you are, self. HAI. Get your life back together, please, and quick. So you don't suffer anymore bad grades. And byebye phone, dad's cutting off my line. BIll was sky high apparently. Whatever lah, let's just see how this unfolds. I am thoroughly tired of this rollercoaster ride ANYWAY. THREE DAYS TO END OF TERM, I cannot wait. I am EXHAUSTED. In every possible sense of that word, really. Haii. Well anyway, my little situation with my little friend is I don't know. I'm tired of fighting it out. God, please decide for me where this friendship goes and please God, bring into my life a friend I can REALLY REALLY trust my heart, mind and life with. It's getting colder and lonelier where I'm standing, please God bring me closer to You and the warmth of Your care. Amin.


I flew @
2:00 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com