Friday, January 27, 2006
Goodness, I haven't posted in months! Well, lots has happened and for the better Alhamdulillah (: Looking back on the dessperation in my past posts, I'm glad I'm not reliant on you anymore. I guess I woke up, saw the light and found new friends. Who appreciate me a helluva lot more than you do. Really, I was kinda a loser waiting on you like that and I'm glad you're only a small part of me now! I see through you, see what others see of you, seen what you're capable of and realised you're not that great after all. You've changed, some for teh good some for the better but I'm just glad I broke away. Thank God, really. Twenty five days and family of twentyseven opened my eyes to what I've been blind to for a long time, the meaning of true friendship. And yeah, the importance of valuing your friends. That's why I love her* more than you do or ever will. She shows genuine care, and I KNOW for a fact that I can trust her to be there for me when I need her, and even when I don't. That's how good friends operate; and that whole concept has just slipped by you. So screw you for that (:
Familyoftwentyseven! ahahhaa. I love this bunch- twentyfive days can really bring people together. The whole trip taught me the value of family, the importance of family and how important it is to just look out for one another. Building friendships shouldn't be a chore, a task you run uphill to complete. Coming together is one thing, it's by chance by fate? But it's the staying together that we make a choice. You guys taught me to care, to appreciate and to <3. (yep, I <3 you*, with all my heart, all conviction of my soul)
Being head's taught me to keep my head cool, to learn to relaxxx and to simply enjoy and live what you do to the fullest! Well Alhamdulillah, it's been great so far and let's hope 2006 will be a smashing last year in RGS. InsyaAllah!
I flew @ 7:04 PM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com