Sunday, October 09, 2005
Wah lau eh! "Woi, are you ever coming back!?!" And you're annoyed. Well look here, darling, this friendship doesn't revolve round you alone. It takes 2 to tango. Too many times you've taken me for granted. Bah, whatever lah.
Yesterday was hilarious. Spent the day at Nani's and buka-ed there. Watched Russell Peters with Kab and then did a tad of espionage with Nat. ^^ MOT and Rockson are funny, albeit rather crude. Heh, it's been such a loooooong time, eh? Yeah, well, we've been busy. We're always busy, its the most convenient of excuses. So come these holidays, and Raya, I'm gonna try best as I can to spend more time with you guys, since some other people obviously no longer appreciate my company (wait, that's assuming they ever did in the first place, bah)
Ramadhan! woohoo. I love this month- I'm not the most devout of Muslims, but I see something special and of great value in this month. There's a certain peace, tranquility and security that I find from this month and I love it, I just absolutely love it- and I cannot be more thankful for being born one of Muhammad's people, SubahanAllah.
" Rich are those who believe, so claim the glad tidings of the Believers."
I flew @ 12:56 AM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com