Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, October 05, 2005

There's a certain maturity of thought and depth of emotion that most teenagers lack. This, I guess, leads to teenage BGR to be perhaps the most ridiculous and suicidal thing to do. Yeah, it all seems fine now- but when things turn sour, which they DEFINITELY will sometime or another, do you really have the will and strength to overcome it? Most I know would just pack up and say "I quit". and shortly after, be on the prowl again for someone to fill that vacancy. So where's the value then, of the human relationship?

"you're not the best-looking I can find around, but I love you and that's enough for me"

Now, that's worth some thought.


I flew @
1:39 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com