Saturday, October 01, 2005
aha blogger finally works again. irritating little thing you are.
had a 42 page convo with AJ again. lol woman has an *ahem" nevermind. (:
well I do have faith in the human race. Most, at least- but definitely not all. My best friend right now is me, Nard, and my littel voice in my head. I think there's something wrong with me- I prefer being alone nowadays. Me, Nard and my mp3 player. I find thinking fascinating. Just sitting down there, wherever, and thinking- about me, my family and friends and jsut anything that life has to offer. I'm getting to know Nard better and I'm beginning to like what I see. (: Songs suddenly have this effect on me. I listen to stuff that's meaningful and really listen to the lyrics, as in really l i s t e n. Listen, and then reflect on them - its amazing how much you can identify with stuff if you made an effort to process the things your senses pick up. And when you do, you find out something about yourself. It's really interesting. I'm turning somewhat more introspective, somewhat more private and personal. Times I'm alone are the times I'm most observant of me, people areound me, times I'm most at peace with myself and the people around me. I don't know, there's a certain security I find in knowing me and being the only person knowing me.
I flew @ 9:33 PM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com