Monday, September 12, 2005
Why I password protected this thing? Because I thought it was time I had some privacy, some space only I know about.
AJ, AJ, AJ. What can I say. I was numb cum hurt cum comforted all at the same time. I regret not telling you a year ago, I regret not blurting out to you straight to your face. Maybe things would have been different. Maybe you'd learn to love and appreciate me as much as I do you. I don;t know why- you made me paranoid, you made me scared and withdrawn yet something keeps telling me there are greater things that await us. But then again, you've got her, one heck of a lucky girl she is. And you are too, having someone to turn to always, knowing she'll understand you and feeling so special that someone treats you as a first, always. That's what I'd do for you, but I'm pretty confident you'd never reciprocate.
She hurt me so bad, I;m scared to fall into that again. Why, why can't you ever understand things from my side of the wall. I see it too, and I'm anxiously chipping it away, because I don't want it to be there. You mean more to me than you'd ever imagine and I'm trying so hard to hack and crack the glass that separates us but I can't- I need your help on it too.
I'm at a point in my life where I need someone. No, stop thinking sick- I need a friend, a confidante whom I can trust my life with. With whom I just click, and we need not say much to understand each other. I need a best friend. I lost the faith in this concept some time ago but I see the light in it now. But where, who is another question.
Sometimes I think I'll never find any success in friends. Maybe I won't, maybe I just won't.
I flew @ 8:42 AM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com