Friday, August 19, 2005
If I'm so despicable, tell me
If I'm so repulsive, tell me
Don't twist things around and tell me people laugh, tell me people notice. Don't pretend to care, don't try so hard. If anyone has ever been so low, it's you.
Tell me, to my face. Tell me, not spit at me. Tell me, not glorify yourself as a saviour.
If anyone has ever been so low, it's you.
Don't pretend to care, don't try so hard.
And then when things don't go your way, don't tell me I'm an ingrate, don't ever tell me I deserve abuse. I never asked those things of you, never have I, never will I ever.
I flew @ 9:31 AM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com