Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, August 08, 2005

It's been a long time coming.
Yup, and I hope you people in internet land have sorely missed my revered presence. =) Well today was an uber retarded day. The rain had to, well, rain ten minutes before the bell. Cats and dogs, cows and chickens. So my mastery of passing the flag to Jun Jun went to perfect waste. Bahh. And all the fancy schmancy drills! Vhat a vaste.
Then had two meetings, long as usual. Mr **** day! Lol, I thank the Heavens we don't attend.
The second one was plain odd. Yeah, odd. And I wonder why.
Then gatecrashed the SL meeting, making Rach look like a total git, merely a reflection of her true self, what can I say. Went to makan at Far East then sat there thinking of what to do next. Met Nerissa at Cine, amongst the many other people we met. It was 1pm and tickets till 345 were all sold out! bahhh.
So by 2pm, we were at Shaw, taking our chances. Bewitched! Good but ultimately cliched. Mmmhmm. there was this woman who was sobbing. I think cos of the movie, Rach insists she broke up with her boyfriend. Eee, so gross this back of the theatre romance. Ah well, we had fun yes Rach? She is a very very very bad photographer I found out, so if you ever need someone at graduation/weddings, NOT RACH. =)
Well more than that. Yesterday got me thinking.
Respect- what does that mean to you?


I flew @
5:27 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com