Saturday, March 12, 2005
Thursday: Malay LIT test was an absolute killer. I can't to this day get even R & J right. What more some uber spas story about a robot called Wawasan 2020. But it was quite a relief lah, it was the end of all the horrendous summatives and so I learnt how to breathe again. Went frantic trying to get Darrine to LISTEN to me about the schtupid cheerboards without her trying to prod me in the stomach every 2 words. Lol.
Friday: Swim Carn! Buckle was as usual, err, where it shoudl be placed. BUT, in the words of Sabrina: "There's still Sports Fest and cheerleading and banner and well... there's still BOH." Lol, there's still BOH. Jia you, Buckle! (ooh did I spell that right)
I spent Maths and SS colouring my infamous scream stop sign only to find out later that Mandy did a nice big big one. Hrmph. Jalleh dropped the bomb on me- I was to attend some international forum on water between teh 22nd and 223rd of april- riiiight. (Hah. I'm missing Rach's b(ea)rthday! Oh noo) So I better start my reading before I say some rubbish about our water being flown in from the Sahara and get myself expelled or exiled.
Very funnay swim carn. House comm ppl took public transport there- Darrine was whining about fat percentage before stuffing herself with pizza =) along with the rest of us outside the pool complex where we became stand in signposts yelling "NO NOT THAT WAY! THAT WAY! *point frantically*" to all poor lost souls, especially the teachers. And so the hosue comm, ebign the very sneaky house comm we are, attempted using pizza to bribe the teachers, especially those specualted to be at the judges' table.
Buckle was directly behind the VIP row, wh0 unfortunately moved even closer to us due to the rain. And so AJ and I were right smack behind Mrs D Tan. Quite amusing, in fact, she kept turning around to look at us make complete asses out of ourselves.
Mrs Tan: What would you keep from RGS to RJC?
AJ: Err, antyhign we would otherwise lose?
Nard: Everything that we would keep.
Riiiight. Ooh then Ms Ong announced and introduced to us all the different swim strokes- the funny fin thing's still my favourite! Backstrokers, bre... nevermind. XD
The Sec Ones behind me were uber enthu- I swear I was partially deaf by the 2nd event. =) Well done, people! I see budding Cheer squadrants! =) PB lost the Inter-CCA. PSB was first and Prav just had to rub it into our faces as AJ and I mourned, looking forlornly upon the watery grave of our winning streak. Kidding. Aiyah, we win some ,we lose some, yes? Ooh Prav was also being an idiot, polluting the minds of teh Sec Ones with her ridiculous obsessions. Hrmph.
Novelty Races. "We're the house to worry about our swimmers dying halfway through the race" ^^ Rubber dinghys, lycra and lots of chest (and hair). 'Nuff said. =)
School Cheers were gooood. "We fight in the sun, fight in the RAIN!" =)
So the whole school fled through the rain and to the MRT station. I was stuck with Jun, Sabby, Lina, Gay Gan ooh and Sherry the fool who realised she got on the wrong train only as teh doors were about to close. Sigh. =)
"I just walked through the rain and I look like an obscenely fat swimsuit model wannabe"
"I just walked through the rain and I look like a swimsuit model "
YOU WISH LAH WOMAN. =)
Saturday: Had the most DISASTROUS and sad movie date EVER. But Swensen's was good. =) 'twas fun, yes? =) Why not we? Why you and I?
OH HAVE I TOLD YOU? I AM MADLY IN LOVE. MMHMM.I dragged my mum onto the MRT all the way to Yishun to pick up MY CREATIVE 4GB MUVO2 and it is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Shuttup with you mini ipod, mine's still nicer. HAH. =)
Got appraisals and French interview tmr. Gotta go prep. Laterr. INSYAALLAH!
I flew @ 1:08 AM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com