Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ooh got back from KL yesterday. Missed boardcamp >< but KL is mad i tell you. There is this one thing i cannot bear to keep from you. We were having Prata in the morning at this lil coffeeshop by the hotel and this lady walks in. All I see were shoes and leg so I thought "ooh nice shoes. nice legs." And then I look up.
I miss you. Really.
And I see a man.
What happened?
(S)he is dressed in a well, dress, will a slit up to his/her butt.
I was blind, wasn't I?
And I stop eating my prata.
Hmmm. Something's weird.
I think that is enough.
Can we go back to before?
I got back and read the papers. Came across weird horoscopes. Strange. Ooh here's Rach's:

"You already have a wonderfully soothing voice, that's no secret." LOL. =)

Haiyah I shall blog when I think of something. My last entry was better.


I flew @
9:16 PM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com