Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, March 20, 2005

If you go to Sungei Buloh and come across a black clipboard or a croc that looks like it ate a black clipboard, think of me.

Today, I made my ecological footprint when Zhiying sent my clipboard falling to its murky death through the gap between the boards on the boardwalk. And I am proud of having helped the animals in the mangorves learn about their relationship with the environment through the notes i have so kindly attached to the clipboard- as they say, knowledge empowers.

Man. =)

After three hours of crabs, fish, croc (YES WE SAW A PRETTY CROC!), birds, Mr Soh =) and more crabs, we headed back for school. On the bus trip, I was given my very first Chinese lesson with Ems, Zhiing and Sammymimosa. Oh and some Tamil from Renu too. And so i promptly practised on anna. Do pick up some of these useful phrases to practise on Anna too.
Tamil:
" Ni ura muttal pandri/made'/kaldhai" ( you stupid pig/cow/donkey)
Chinese:
"Ni somethign something ji guo bie. Ni pu something something. Wo hian soemthing ni."
(Zhiing help me fill this in!)

Sammymimosa (ahhaaha.), parzhay, zhiing, elena and I traipsed off to Long John's for lunch, well after stopping for Pagey to get Milo. Heh. Then Zhiing and I started terrorising this woman :"COUPONS!!!!!!!!" Cheapskates unite! =)

Productive learning journeys, aye? And, no I'm still not done with homework. Guess what? I don't care. =) There's more to hols and life than that. Heyy fielers- love you guys, you know that. =)

Nce quote I'd like to share:

"Always, Sir, set a high value on spontaneous kindness. He, whose inclination prompts him to cultivate your friendship of his own accord, will love you more than one whom you have been at pains to attach to you."-- Samuel Johnston

Sometimes in life, you gotta learn to appreciate the simpler things we do, the people who appreciate us but we've forgotten all along. In our strive to be liked, to be loved, to be the best- we ignore the people who've loved us all along. Think about it.

Rise- Gabrielle.

I know that it’s over
But I can’t believe we’re through
They say that time’s a healer
And I’m better without you
It’s gonna take time
I know
But I’ll get over you

Look at my life
Look at my heart
I have seen them fall apart
Now I’m ready to rise again

Look at my hopes
Look at my dreams
I’m building bridges from these scenes
Now I’m ready to rise again

Caught up in my thinking
Like a prisoner in my mind
You pose so many questions
But the truth was hard to find
I better think twice
I know
That I’ll get over you

Look at my life
Look at my heart
I have seen them fall apart
Now I’m ready to rise again

Look at my hopes
Look at my dreams
I’m building bridges from these scenes
Now I’m ready to rise again

Much time has passed between us
Do you still think of me at all?
My world of broken promises
Now you won’t catch me when I fall

Look at my life
Look at my heart
I have seen them fall apart
Now I’m ready to rise again

Look at my hopes
Look at my dreams
I’m building bridges from these scenes
Now I’m ready to rise again


I flew @
11:50 PM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com