Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Heyyy!

Shah- How did you find my blog? Must be Nanem, yes? I knew you took the address down somewhere... =)

Haven't heard from you guys in eons! How's everyone up in Leceister? We're doing fine here, Alhamdulillah. So I take it that you guys F I N A L L Y got internet access- thank God for Uncle Rauf. =) Eh gimme your email addresses so we can touch base. I heard it's been snowing- no fair- its sweltering here. ><

So, Tasneem, Fareez, how are you guys settling into school? Tasneem- any 'catches' yet? (Let me remind you, you are a good distance away from Rupert Grint so don't get your hopes too high. Your "I AM ON THE SAME CONTINENT" theory is not going to work, trust me. That goes for you too, Nora. Lol.) Same old boring routine here, 'cept I must say it's a lot quieter without you guys here. ><

Is Ashraf still trying to tear the hous into pieces and driving Nani up the wall? =) Is Yasmeen still small enough to heave onto my lap without risking injury?

Mann I miss you guys... can't wait to see you guys soon. Couting down already! Aight, you guys take care and keep in touch, kay? Am waiting to hear from you guys- fill me in on everything!
Miss you lots and love you all***


I flew @
3:33 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com