Friday, March 18, 2005
Crash & Burn- Savage Garden
Ironic, why I chose this song.
When you feel all alone Do you?
And the world has turned it's back on you
I know you feel like the walls are closing in on you
It's hard to find relieve and people can be so cold
When darkness is upon your door and you feel like you can't take anymore
When you feel all alone I do.
And a loyal friend is hard to find How true.
You're caught in a one way street
With the monsters in your head
When hopes and dreams are far away and
You feel like you can't face the day
You're on your own. I'm scared but I am.
I've no choice. I lost hope.
I flew @ 11:15 PM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com