Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, March 14, 2005

2 interviews in one day is tres tres mauvais.

Had appraisals in the morning. As expected, I looked like a fool stuttering in broken sentences. I compared with Seet and her "I don't know" is still shorter than mine. Yay. =) The moment Meiting said "Okay now for your teachers' comments" I thought it was my cue to drop dead. Not too bad though- AJ and I are surprised cikgu didn't try to get us expelled, considering we have been dubbed "Murid paling bising dan nakal dalam kelas. Pengawas pun nakal eh!!!! *flaps tudung furiosuly*"

Was supposed to hang around for congress but Jiaying had guides (and didnt have her congress stuff...) and Janice, well I didn't see her. =) So I went traipsing home with AJ. The fool just had to dangle her ipod in front of me knowing very well I can't listen in uniform. Zhiing, from the car, saw me "staring and grabbing AJ's butt" (It was her mini ipod, fool) and now I am officially in the Certified Cheekopek Assosciation under the revered guidance of Anna, the Hairy Cheekopek. So I decided to bear with AJ all they way till PS where she wanted to go get sandals.

OR SO I THOUGHT. TSK TSK. She was in err, good company, shall we say. Reminder: there can't be too many Joshes and Ivans in Singapore, darling. I WILL find out, n'avoir pas peur. I temporarily don't friend you. But you can have my fridge still. =)

French interview. Je suis mouri. The english part was fine but when we got to the French part, i thought that the very eyeshaodwy scary woman's jaw was gonna reach the gorund. In short, I had to explain teh difference between malaysian and singaporean culture since they both are multiracial yet Singapore is unique. I "pardon"ed at least five times and answered at a rate of like 2 words per minute. All in all, I conclude that I screwed it up. Big time. And so AJ gets my fridge. Like my Dad said: "haiyah, why you worry? We go there on holiday LAH" C'est la vie- That's the spirit. =)

Crumbs- Disagree

Big world
Says he wants to see the light for once,
Well maybe if you try

It's so sad
Babe don't look so sad
I've got it wrong today

And if she doesn't go your way
Look up to blue skies and say hey
It's ok it's ok

Big world
Says he wants to see the light for once,
Well maybe if you try

It's so sad
Babe don't look so sad
I've got it wrong today
Wrong today


I flew @
1:27 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com