Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Aha.

Anon: Smile part I agree- very pwetty. Being commanding is cool- LOL. Very cute lah you but trust US (Rach and me) AJ IS NOT AS NICE AS YOU THINK. BEWARE. SHE IS VERY EVILL. ESPECIALLY TO ME. (ooh and her eyes freak me out) Makes me wonder why I bother being friends with her, you know? =)

Surfmouse: YES I WANT FANS!!!! lol. Eh AJ, spare us some fans can you selfish pig? =)

Rach: Yes, let's wallow in self-pity and watch jealously over AJ who we shall temporarily EXPEL from being a stooge. =)

oooh this is fun.

Oh yes let em tell you something. I am a genius- yup, you got it. I went for my VERY FIRST MEETING with my mentor and I break a vase within ten minutes of my arrival at Ngee Ann Poly. Brilliant.


I flew @
3:37 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com