Monday, February 28, 2005
Lol. Enough being pissed already. Doesn't help that you ain't talking to me. I don't know why.
Surfmouse, you have been exposed. Xiner, 105, Bucklean, Judo right? Do tell me if I'm wrong. =)
You*- what can I say. I'm just thankful, I'm just glad.
Ooh O level results today. Congratulations Zain and Kak Diana and all you people out there who've done yourselves proud! As for us, poor sufferers of teh R(I)P,I think we seriously need a break. All of us. Enough tempers have flared. We all need to rest. For the fear of 50 ton trucks and strangled necks. =)
All you crazy people are driving me nuts.
Summatives round the corner. Happy mugging people.
I flew @ 12:15 AM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com