Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, February 21, 2005

Heyyyyyyy

Blogger is WORKING again. *Palpitates*

I'm very very sorry but my chatterbox is screwed so i can't post. >< Yeah computers hate me.

before i forget:

HAPPY PEA EYE! Congrats to my darling Fiel* for becoming official prefects (I know I know i owe u guys PI notes. ><) and Fianza for taking over the reins (oooh you;re soo old now.. =) ), yes and to Fea for being involved in their very first Pea Eye. Awwww.- Nard is proud of you all and Nard loves you all. Muchly. =)

So I shall reply all tags here and hereby solemnly swear to update more so HELP ME GOD. Amen. =)

Anna: Heyyy hairy cheekopek! Thanks dear- and STOP Calling me Nad Nad. >< PIGGG. =)
Vivien: HI BUDDY! *Waves back* I LOVE THE SOCKS. Yes yes. mmhmm. I DO I DO. =) I love you too!!!! And Rayyyyyy teh Scarayyyy. =)
Anon: hmmm do tell me who you are. =) And yes, BOY DO I KNOW AJ. ^^

OKAY must go do hmwk before i DIE. Will update soon. Hopefully. Ahhh, eventually- thass more like it. =)







I flew @
4:21 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com