Monday, February 07, 2005
So we were all shocked. My mind’s still going round, this simply doesn’t feel right.
I’m sorry Fiel. I knew and you guys didn’t. I would have told you had I been able to.
I still question why. And why now. Seems baseless. Uncalled for.
You- I may sound selfish but I don’t know. It sucks being the last to know. Again. Just like what happened the last time. But I suppose you have your reasons. I respect that and I apologise. AJ and Rach- I love you both. So very much. It’s times like these we gotta stick by each other. You know I will.
An event of this magnitude is something we’ve probably never faced. Something that never crossed our minds. Things happen, not always the way we want them to.
It would pain me to let go a legacy of 50 years.
But it doesn’t mean we stop here. We keep going on. We keep moving. We press on. See it as our calling, a battle we were fated to fight. A battle we are fated to win. RGSPB is a legacy too great to see slip by us without a fight.
In a few months, we take the reins. Then it’ll be our turn. A true test of what’s the best Fiel can be. I have faith in the board, In everyone single one of you.
We’re going to make it through. And we’ll come out stronger than ever before.
Fiel, I love you. Each and every one of you. I know we can do this. So let’s shine through. We’ll do it. For us, for all who’ve passed through the portals.
So keep that faith in yourselves.
So I can keep in myself the strength to face this.
No matter what, we’ll keep our chins up high and advance, head first with passion at heart. We keep going on. We keep moving. We press on.
It’s the best we can do.
I’m willing to go the whole way. Risk it, do what it takes.
Because I take pride in the badge emblazoned upon my chest.
Because I take a pride in what I belong to.
Because I stand for the board.
Because I believe in what it stands for.
We’re on the journey that never ends.
Where dreams stay alive.
No matter what.
I flew @ 2:08 AM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com