Saturday, February 26, 2005
AHA!
Surfmouse has been uncovered! Hmm... shall look out for you at house pract. YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED OF YOUR IMPENDING DOOM. Muahahaha. =)
Joops: Yay. Nard's very first fan. Hooyeah!
Rach: Yes, you called her Coolio. Lol.
JGs- what can I say. All that there was to say has been said already.
Saturday was MAD. Went for FD Pract then off to my place for chem project which for some strange reason or another turned into a "Pagey Grooming Session". Ems and Zhiing put to (VERY GOOD) use all their feminine talents and transformed Pagey into a true blue kinky french maid, bimbo plaits, short cullotes and all.
How the project went? My grandma had a fit and retired into the safety of her room within five minutes of us even arriving at home. There are random blobs of paint all over the floor (i saw them after you guys left!) and my maid is once again traumatised at the kind of friends I have. (You see, she was severely disturbed when we did HPV) My parents asked, "Nadi, are those REALLY your classmates?" (i'm NOT kidding.)
'Nuff said. =)
You. What's going on, girl? I wanna help you. Talk to me.
I flew @ 10:04 PM
Because tomorrow promises no sun.
links
Get awesome blog templates like this one from
BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com