Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, December 20, 2004

Choose.
I let my guard down.
It was once AJ and Nard. AJ and Nard. AJ and Nard and Rach. AJ and Nard and

Whoa- busy week, huh?
Rach. Now it’s just AJ and Rach. AJ and Rach. Nard and Rach. AJ and Rach.
Tuesday- training. GM Food. Chere was kinda sick (of sorts) – I maintain that it was because of our rather sad attendance and shocking standards of debate. Is there something wrong with pink potatoes? XD Drove Eli into quite a frenzy by NOT wanting to double. Muahahah. Surprisingly productive though – Nic and I actually learnt what the difference between a case pt and a setup was. Ahahaha. And then we went to KFC where I met *someone*. (No worries dude, I ain’t telling. XD) then met Sabby and Bib to go on a three hour shopping spree in search of Jun and Sherry’s presents. Nice, right? (you BETTER like ‘em. I had to SHOP. And Nard and shopping kinda don’t mix)
I’m sorry Maybe I’m the only one who notices. I take note of verbal & non-verbal gestures I’m too observant? sensistive? So blame me for it, shun me for it –
Wednesday- Escape. Oh God. Jun, if I had known earlier that it was gonna be so sadded, I would have joined the league of last minute cancellers and cancelled on you! Kidding. =) So I made up the bunch of people now formally called “Nice enough to go to Jun’s thing”. Yiwen, Jun and I were there first then were joined by Rach and Sherry. Being the cheapos we are, we got Yiwen to buy us tickets- she’s the only one who could pass off as a kid. Poor girl had to return to the counter THRICE to get the tickets. LOL. First thing we did was to be belanja-ed by Yijun- three dollars worth of SUGAR. (cotton candy) The damn thing was so frigging huge we felt sick after about ten minutes. So I got cotton candy ALL OVER ME while those two fools just laughed. And so we took the kiddy train in an effort to waste time and eat cotton candy. Oh and to watch the gay train operator and his big butt. According to Yijun, I have a crush on him. Hmmm. ^^ So then when sherry (SIXTEENFIFTY) and Rach (So what do I do with my sister’s bus pass?) got there, we took all the confusing flipping high rides. And Rach, OMG you so cute kah you. She kept hitting me and yelling at me when we on the Viking and the Rainbow thing, people kept staring at us. This lady and her daughter in front of us had a better time watching me laugh while being abused by Rach than from the thrill of the ride itself. Haiyah. Then Jun the PIG kept going to BK she ate at LEAST three times. Gosh. Not a whale for nothing, yes? =) Ah wells, had fun. Lotsa fun. Mmhmm. =)
Yeah things are “okay” now. But that’s exactly it- “okay”. Like Rach said- it’s drifting away. I’m
Thursday- Mendaki meeting. Woohoo. Nothing much lah. Nothing blogworthy actually. Ooh – anyone interested in helping set up a learning centre and give tuition/help out please call me asap.
drifting away. I don’t know. I once felt I had a place with you guys- both, as a three. Somehow Friday- PreO. Need I even go there? Fea- so cute lah you guys. Your enthusiasm about formal u is highly amusing. =) Then I stayed over at Tasneem’s place. Went to JB for makan (Lido beach!) and then stayed up watching DVDs till three. Not very smart, cos I had to go to camp the next morning. =) managed to find Tas’ diary and forced it out of her hand and READ IT wahahaha. No lah, I ain’t that evil. I’m just one of those “authorized people” who now know about your psychotic Rupert Grint fantasties and your thing with *ahem ahem* Glenn. Did I just say that? Oops. ^^
that’s changed. Yeah I’ve made my share of mistakes along the way. I’ve apologized and I’ve Saturday & Sunday – Mendaki camp! Loll. Amusing. Lil kiddos.
moved on. I guess it’s just different now. AJ- you told Grace once – in a friendship, the first to So that was it then this week. Check in later. Outt-
leave is the one who’s unhappy. So perhaps, it’s my time to. Remember I told you once that one plus two makes zero? Well, this is exactly what I mean. I made you a priority, you made me a choice.


I flew @
1:40 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com