Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, November 08, 2004

Hey. Yesh, I’ve been a bad girl. I haven’t blogged in a zillion years.

Till PIT Camp. Mmmhmmm. Yes. PIT Camp.

Fun fun fun. I must say I almost died of hypothermia in the K S Chee (Now a noun, as AJ said.) but I had fun all the same.

Lil Twos! Welcome to RGSPB! You guys are really amusing. =) Quite an adorable bunch really. Go bond as batch and brace yourselves for the ride onboard the RGSPB, yes? Be prepared to suffer the evil wrath of Fianza and should you survive, Fiel. How joyous,yes? =) Oh, and PLEASE get yourselves a (NICE) batch name so we can cease calling you Lil Twos. =) Have fun bonding and learning as a batch – I have faith in you guys and I think the rest of the board does too so try your best and make us proud, yeah?

Fianza- WELL DONE! Funky camp despite the time constraints and all – nice start to RGSPB 05! Mel- I’m still a public nuisance and I still don’t friend you for your annoyingly cryptic clues, Jing- your dad still hasn’t replied to the SMS and Juliet- you still have short term memory loss. =) You guys are OLD – sec FOURS now and the batch whom we are all to entrust our dear lives to. Uh-oh. But we have faith in you, so keep that in yourselves, yes?

Fiel! My darling batchmates. Oh and Welcome to Fiel our darling new batchmates- Zhiying, Michelle, Renu and Sophia! I hope we didn’t scare you at camp or left you severely traumatized with our zaniness. =) the more the merrier- so don’t hesitate to come look for any one of us if you need a lil help, yeah? We’re after all Fielers anyway, so yeah- Once a Fieler, never another! Man I love you guys even more now- our (horrendous) BBQ =), singing in the shower, Fiel one Night only. We’re really spas- and that’s what I think makes us a batch. =) So yesh, let’s keep working hard and rock 2005!

I was gonna set up a shutterfly account but fi-ne, AJ beat me to it. Hmph. Oh wells shall upload my pix once I actually get ‘em developed. =)

Ooh check this out : http://www.morewords.com/word/nard/ Whee. I think I need to seriously consider a hobby. =)

Oh yes, let me now also tell you that I’m flying off! Tmr morning – 4am at the airport if anyone wants to have a big sendoff. Okay EGO. Nvm. =) Will be back 26th Nove- MAN I’m missing FAM so no formal uniform for me till I get back. Have fun Fiel! Okay then – till the 26th! Byebye.



I flew @
7:40 PM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com