Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, October 24, 2004

Ah confirmations yesterday. I think i messed it up. ><
***
Traumatising, exhausting and absolutely unnecessary. That's exactly what it is. You know what I'm talking about. When I asked you out to PS I thought we could go goof off together. Like before. I had no intention of trying to talk things out. I'm sick of it- as much as you are. In fact, all I wanted was to have some fun, like before- granted, you said you had plans but you didn't need to make it sound like a trap I set up in desparation.
Thanks Sherry. I didn't mean or want it to affect you. I'm really sorry. And thanks for the support.
Rach, Anna, you too. The pillar amdist y'all? Yeah a crumbling one.
I think I know now. Suicide girl. Yeah she was my hint. My big big sign I blindly missed.
I should have seen this.
(Sorry Sherry - can't help it now. ><)
Fool Again- Westlife
Baby, I know the story,
I've seen the picture,
it's written all over your face
Tell me, what's the secret that you've been hiding?
And who's gonna take my place?
I should have seen it coming,
I should have read the signs
Anyway, I guess it's over
Chorus:
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end,
how was I to know?
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again,
and I who thought you were my friend,
how was I to know?
You never told me
Baby, you should've called me,
when you were lonely,
when you needed me to be there
Sadly, you never gave me
too many chances to show you
how much I care
Ooh, should have seen it coming,
I should have read the signs
Anyway, I guess it's over
Chorus
About the pain and the tears
Ooh, If I could, I would,
turn back the time
Ooh yeah I should have seen it coming
I should have read the signs
Anyway, I guess it's over
Chorus to fade*



I flew @
6:05 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com