Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, October 25, 2004

I think the title says it all. Just burnnnn. I think a certain someone told me once. Till one day you can burn no more. Then it will not hurt. No more. Because there's nothing left to ignite. Nothing left to scar because you're already hurt. Nothing to scald because you're numb to the pain.
Then you'll see the futility of it all. Of care. Of love. Of life.
It'll hit you in the face one day - why did you bother? Why did you even c a r e? If at the end it came to this.
Pleas that fall on deaf ears. Silent suffering.
I've thought about it once. Calling it quits. Ending it ALL. I fell into this once before. Only now, it's harder to climb out. Harder to break free.
Seek comfort in the numbness of your wounds. Then the next time, it doesn't feel so painful.


I flew @
5:41 AM


Because tomorrow promises no sun.
Tag me

tagg

links

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com